Organizations that we see leading the field and groups that inspire our work
- The Op-Ed Project
- Her Agenda
- Allied Media Projects
- Anna Julia Cooper Center
- Lady Boss
- See Jane Do
- Interaction Institute for Social Change
- Organization Unbound
- Walk Out Walk On
- Local Futures
- Rebels at Work
- International Society for Industrial Ecology
- Move the Crowd
- Modus Cooperandi
Helpful blogs and websites
- LiisBeth: Field Notes for Feminist Entrepreneurs
- For Harriet
- The International Association for Feminist Economics
Articles that we recommend
- Raworth, Kate. “Old economics is based on false ‘laws of physics’ – New economics can save us.” The Guardian. 6 April, 2017.
- Bennett, Jess. Feminist Fight Club: An Office Manual for a Sexist Workplace. Harper Collins, September 2016.
- Jaffe, Sarah. “Feminism for Sale,” The New Republic, 25 April 2016
- Matthews, Shanelle. “The communications goals and strategies of Black Lives Matter,” PR Week. 10 February, 2016.
- Rankin, Jennifer. “Economics Failure to Tackle Real-World Issues Drives Women Away,” The Guardian, 29 November 2014
- Chemaly, Soraya. “10 Simple Words Every Girl Should Learn” Role Reboot. 5 May 2014.